What Add Ons Should I Order My Btl With?

if you want the max performance, get every option, and choose the daily option if you play music (spl is for test tones only)

choose the Cooling, HiXmCoil, and the Induct Heat Ring (any others?). that will bump up the RMS significantly.

Cooling is pretty much what the name means, add's a shitload of extra cooling to the voicecoil.

HiXmCoil allows for a bigger Xmax, aka excursion, to the BTL. from ~16mm to around 26mm i think.

the Induct Heat Ring, not so sure about but im sure it has something to do with cooling the sub.

Edited by Krannyman92

What you DON'T want, is, SPL or EXTREME LEAD. I wouldn't worry about universal either, that's only beneficial if you blow the sub or need to switch coils and have a recone done later. Though it may be suited for you IDK. I hope you have at least 2000 watts rms to send to this, as well as a good electrical to back it up

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

what you want is to actually research what the hell your buying. I dont understand when people ask what options to get for thier system.

What power will go to it?

what box will it be in?

what are you looking for out of the sub?

nobody can answer YOUR opions question when we know nothing about your installation

• 1 month later...

First of all what amp is it going to be tied to because IDK wether to list d2 or d1 because you didnt list your amp. But other than that get every option except pick daliy (NOT SPL) and dont get extreme lead,universal, and P-chamfer (Get cooling. "P-Chamfer"comes with cooling) And you should be good!!

But if your into comps,farts,burps ETC. choose SPL (NOT DAILY) Extreme lead option

What kinda enclosure? what size? tuned to ?

How much space do you have? (If not enough space for BTL bump down to BL,Q,SSD,Or IB3,

Whats your budget?

Have you gotten anything together yet with your vehicle?

Have you done big 3 (Beef up electricial system)

Get a 2nd battery Buy HO Alternator

What kinda amp?

Whats your main goal?

''Hope This Helped!''

Very Very Soon 2 Come???

(1):2002 Chevy Blazer Xtreme (2-dr. with Sunroof)

(4):15'' Orion Hcca's

(1):Stetsom V 14K2D

(6):Kicker PKD1 (Ampkit)

Ported:14 Cuft. (After all displacements) Tuned to 34hz. 3/4 MDF

(8):Screws for terminals (Better solid connection no leaks)

(1):Dynamat xtreme license plate kit

(1):Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

(3):300amp HO Alternators

(4):Kinetik HC 3800 Batts.

(1)Rockford Fosgate Power T8004 (For Mids & Highs)

(4)Rockford Fosgate Power T162S (Mids & Highs)

(3):Kicker PKD4 Ampkit (For Mids & Highs)

(1):Kinetik HC 1800 (under the hood or yellow top)

(1):Viper 5701 (p/n 5202V) ALARM

Big III will be done (beefing up my electrical system) etc.

Goal:154.9db-159.5db

what you want is to actually research what the hell your buying. I dont understand when people ask what options to get for thier system.

What power will go to it?

what box will it be in?

what are you looking for out of the sub?

nobody can answer YOUR opions question when we know nothing about your installation

x2 dudee

research doesn't take a lot..if a kid can build his own sound system, this man should be able to find out what options to get for a subwoofer :pardon:

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D