How Do Ur Door Speakers Blow?

so have lp an hp almost all the way down??? an my amp is a mono

a mono-block amp will almost always NEVER have a high-pass filter switch/knob.

when you have that Low Pass Crossover Frequency knob (different names but same thing). put it to whatever makes your music sound nice to you. i like to put mine to around 50-60hz but everyone is different. putting the LPF knob in the 100's just doesnt sound nice coming out of the sub, so i turn it down since i have mid-bass's that do those upper frequency's for me.

a mono-block amp will almost always NEVER have a high-pass filter switch/knob.

when you have that Low Pass Crossover Frequency knob (different names but same thing). put it to whatever makes your music sound nice to you. i like to put mine to around 50-60hz but everyone is different. putting the LPF knob in the 100's just doesnt sound nice coming out of the sub, so i turn it down since i have mid-bass's that do those upper frequency's for me.

mine is a jbl gto 14001 an its a mono an its the onley amp i have an yes it has lp an hp knobs so if i have it hooked up to my mtx 10s turn the lp and hp all the way down???? is that how u make ur subs sound best an ur door speakers sound best??

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

mine is a jbl gto 14001 an its a mono an its the onley amp i have an yes it has lp an hp knobs so if i have it hooked up to my mtx 10s turn the lp and hp all the way down???? is that how u make ur subs sound best an ur door speakers sound best??

you use a LPF and a HPF to make your speakers and subwoofers sound good yes. does your amp have a switch for the LPF and the HPF?

and i checked online, the frequency response of the amp is "20Hz - 330Hz" so it cant have a HPF knob.

on the low pass knob, look at the little numbers, they should say something like 50hz or 100hz or 120hz etc. turn it to 40hz and turn it slightly up until you get the bass that sounds nice to you. just turning the knobs "down" or "up" doesnt really help in anything.

i highly doubt his door speakers are on the same amp as his mtx subs. if they are then thats just the beginning of the issues . id be willing yo bet they are ran off deck power since he says hes only got 1 amp and they are turned way up into distortion country to contend with the substage

buyin boss stuff was a no-no they suck

i didnt buy them my friend gave me all the door speaker for free an they werent even open so i wanted to save a quick buck

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!