what makes you think i didnt know what sub i was putting in the box when i was building it?i knew what sub and tuning only thing i didnt know was amp and i still dont know cause this is my buddies amp

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

didnt get a chance to post any up my buddy wrecked his truck so i used his amp over the weekend had to give it back tuesday for the insurance company.

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Posted Image

gotta put another layer on the front to counter sink the subs and then carpet it and shes done

that looks real good! how does it play? and also how do you cut out perfect curves on the doors for the trim peice?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

it played really loud i was surprised,i hear that once they break in its like adding another sub lol.and for the trim piece i used cardboard and then traced it to mdf.only way to do it in my book

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

it played really loud i was surprised,i hear that once they break in its like adding another sub lol.and for the trim piece i used cardboard and then traced it to mdf.only way to do it in my book

i know you trace the carboard to the mdf but how you trace the lines to cardboard?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

you just cut the cardboard till you get the shape you want trial and error pretty much

that looks loud mane!!

when i did mine i used a foil to trace out the curves and i do it small pieces at a time then tape it together.

Archived