Sundown Audio

Jake, you always seem to amaze me. The scores that you do with so little. If you weren't a manufacturer I'd be willing to bet that you would have a hell of a DB Drag vehicle. You should build one and let Brandon run it under the name Team Sundown. That way people would still associate you with the vehicle, but it would be legal to compete with. Anyway I'm in love with my amps and can't wait until I'm as loud as you someday :D

I'm not familiar with dB Drag - can I not compete as a manufacturer ?

You will get that loud :)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I think they prefer customers to compete, manufacturers comp show off, but competing isnt valid, because a manufacturer can do whatever they want in the system-

- just assumptions

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...

Price??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'd say around 300 shipped each on pre-sale.

T/S on D4 model:

Revc= 6.150 Ohm series

Fo= 28.585 Hz

Sd= 83.000m M²

Krm= 6.988m Ohm

Erm= 0.927

Kxm= 133.190m H

Exm= 0.630

Vas= 105.275 L

Cms= 107.617 uM/N

Mms= 288.070 g

BL= 26.107 T·M

Qms= 5.000

Qes= 0.467

Qts= 0.427

BL²/Re= 110.825!!!!

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

time to do some plotting on BB6.0 maybe hmmm

sundown.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

sundown i'm real close to you so would there be a price diff if i come pick them up?

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg