Build Log-1994 Chevy Astro Van (BassRacer)

ok well we have some numbers.148.4 burp @ 47 hz148.1 peak on music. on spl peak hold.bassraced a 145.1 it would do alot better if I had a fuckin pause button, I have to roll the volume and that is killing me.

went to the show today.pulled a 148.4 in SS 1-2 qualifing.147.4 in eleminations to take 3rd place.Broke out of my bracket in 139.9 bassrace last place.And did a 142.8 in Deathmatch for the WIN!Man was it HOT out there today.

• 1 month later...

little update, after talking to SS, and a few others that use these subz I have decided to make the box smaller to help the subz.

so now the box is a 10 cubes after displacement, same tune 35hz  120^2 of port area

I was hoping to finish it by this weekend but I really cant afford to, it will have to wait.

top of box is 3 layers thick, back wall is 3 layers thick, side panes are 2 layers thick, bottom is 2layers mdf 1 layer of 2x4's  front panel will be 2 layers thick.

hard to see but all of the corners of the port have been rounded ( I sanded them round no router yet)

Posted Image

I dont think the roof will flex  ;D

Posted Image

I dont think the floor will flex  ;D

Posted Image

port mounted up

Posted Image

port mounted up

Posted Image

Archived