not gonna lie...if I had boardwalk, or any winner, I would just buy shit until I got the other....100k is a lot nicer than 50k,...double the subwoofers.

But i mean the way i think of it is. 100k is nice but i mean still 50k is a lot of money. and if its someone elses ticket they deserve the money just as much as me. i mean im still trying to get the ticket and win but if someone else has it already im down for half and half.

To win, collect the NEW winning combination:

Golden Avenue and Arches Avenue

#271, 272

I have arches ave.

its 100k

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i am trying to convince this douche bag on a honda forum to split the boardwalk and parkplace money with me. he supposedly has boardwalk and i have park plac.e

if he had half a brain he would just go to McDonalds and buy some food to get park place...

me and a couple of my buds do this every year, go to McDonalds as much as we can for the time the have the game, and we use the same board...but we always get 1 away from every prize :aggressive:

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

i am trying to convince this douche bag on a honda forum to split the boardwalk and parkplace money with me. he supposedly has boardwalk and i have park plac.e

I REALLY doubt he has boardwalk...there is like only one of them around the world. Truth is if he spends ten bucks at Mickey Ds he will find a Park Place...that's why the splitting really doesn't work. But, if some one finds a winner, I will be happy to provide any other pieces you need, mc donalds if five minutes from my dorm....shit I will even take 10% of winnings lol

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Where did you find that at? im playing the one online. and yeah i have arches too :angry:. wish i had Golden Avenue

its the black box with yellow around it... all the way to the right.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER