Dewalt Anyone?

I personally love the lithium Makita line, I never used them, but they look bad ass, and have that Makita reliability Iam sure, my neighbor has used them, and loves them

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I have used all of the new stuff, makita is by far the better cordless stuff, i really like the rigid stationary tools but there cordless line sucks ballz, milwaukee is nicealso very nice stuff.

I have used all of the new stuff, makita is by far the better cordless stuff, i really like the rigid stationary tools but there cordless line sucks ballz, milwaukee is nicealso very nice stuff.

Yup in my book its Makita + Milwaukee > Dewalt > Craftsman..... Those are the only brand of power tools for the most part that I will buy.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Makita is more for comfort I would say than anything else. My friend has the Lithium-ion line of the 18v makita cordless and I have the 18v auto shift Ridgid cordless and our results is this. He is now the proud owner of of Ridgid tools. If you dont mind alittle less performance for comfort then makita is the way to go. If you dont care if the drill is alittle heavier and not as comfortable but you like performance there are better.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Makita is more for comfort I would say than anything else. My friend has the Lithium-ion line of the 18v makita cordless and I have the 18v auto shift Ridgid cordless and our results is this. He is now the proud owner of of Ridgid tools. If you dont mind alittle less performance for comfort then makita is the way to go. If you dont care if the drill is alittle heavier and not as comfortable but you like performance there are better.

I disagree but thats why there are different brands for different people. :)

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

Yup in my book its Makita + Milwaukee > Dewalt > Craftsman..... Those are the only brand of power tools for the most part that I will buy.

Hahahahaha. My 2 year old Crftsman 19.2v cordless drill got WAY out performed by a 9.2v 9year old dewalt. The dewalt had better speed and more torque. And half the weight and 4x the age.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Hahahahaha. My 2 year old Crftsman 19.2v cordless drill got WAY out performed by a 9.2v 9year old dewalt. The dewalt had better speed and more torque. And half the weight and 4x the age.

My dad has a 10+ year old Dewalt it has built 3 garages and remodeled the house aswell as built most of the furniture in the house and is still going strong....its an old 12v LOL

My stepdad used a drill everyday all day long to hang seamless siding and gutters....his makita is 8+years old has been dropped off several roofs and still works....and going strong I might add.

My YouTube Videos

O yeah and I have one craftsman drill its a 15.6v and I only use it for lightweight stuff....I use my corded Makita for the heavy stuff. I more of a fan of Craftsmans orbital sanders and saws than there cordless drills.

My YouTube Videos

I seen the new Rigid, and Bosch Lithium line of mini drills, and I have used the Bosch and Rigid personally, and those are badd ass compact impact driver/drills

I want this:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores...03+90401+501461

or this

I used this:

and I loved it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.