New Hot Track From The Game

neat song but hes fake....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

who isnt these days?

Ive always like the game lol

alot of ppl that rap that REALLY are from the hoods they claim and have done what they say in songs

him, dipset, and lil wayne are all fake imitation wannabe bangers.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I think it straight up sucks....I have never like the game and always thought he was a huge poser with no talent.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I think it straight up sucks....I have never like the game and always thought he was a huge poser with no talent.

QFT

I dont know any REAL rappers who actually make money. Its a show business and if you aint stacking paper then you aint shit and its simple as that.

WC, Mack 10, Glasses Malone, Daz, Soopafly, Kurupt, Warren G, Battlecat, XZIBIT, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Spider Loc, Ice T are all "real" and made/make money... if you want to go old school every member of NWA with the exception of Cube and Dre are from sets like they rap about.... there are alot more

wayne = fake

game = fake? not a chance...you should watch his documentary on youtube he made right as the documentary (album) came out

I dont need to see a documentary to judge if he is fake or not, those fools from the videos kick it with him because he pays them....I got family from Santana and Acacia that went to school with that fool...his mother is from Hoover...game grew up in Santana Blocc compton crip hood, he used to get chased home and beat up all the time by the homies... he was a herb and never banged a day in his life...his older brother Scarfase aka big fase 100 told him that he could say he was from cedar inorder to help his rap career..

WC, Mack 10, Glasses Malone, Daz, Soopafly, Kurupt, Warren G, Battlecat, XZIBIT, MC Eiht, DJ Quik, Spider Loc, Ice T are all "real" and made/make money... if you want to go old school every member of NWA with the exception of Cube and Dre are from sets like they rap about.... there are alot more

I dont need to see a documentary to judge if he is fake or not, those fools from the videos kick it with him because he pays them....I got family from Santana and Acacia that went to school with that fool...his mother is from Hoover...game grew up in Santana Blocc compton crip hood, he used to get chased home and beat up all the time by the homies... he was a herb and never banged a day in his life...his older brother Scarfase aka big fase 100 told him that he could say he was from cedar inorder to help his rap career..

im sure if u were blood affiliated and lived ina all crip neighborhood u would be getint banged on too

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT