Mice and keyboards??

Guest MegaloManiac

I don't even know WTF a KVM switcher is or a MUX unit.

kvm.jpg

its so you can use multiple computers off of 1 set of keyboard, mouse, & monitor. you just switch between computers

Well I got my Razer Copperhead mouse on tuesday, and just got the Tarantula keyboard today.

The reviews on newegg kind of scared me about the keyboard with people saying it doesnt work in bios, does not support usb2.0, and only gives out 1 channel sound when using the headphone jack on the keyboard. And someone else said that they have a bad typing rate with this keyboard and the backspace is too slow (this person doesnt know about repeat delay and rate in the control panel). I tried all these things out right when I got it and had no probloms with any of the described probloms in the reviews. I left a decent review about it on newegg because the other buyers must of been complete noobs... As soon as my review is reviewed by newegg you can read it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustratingRe...N82E16823114001 my name us steamroller.

The keyboard is a little hard to get use to compaired too other keyboards, but so far its nothing major and ill be use to it in no time. The keys are really short in height and it feels like your typing on a laptop which I like a lot.

As for the mouse, its so sensitive. Ive been adjusting settings for 2 days now, and finally found something I kinda like. I had to do a little reading on the polling rate and what it does, but after reading and gaming a bit i felt comfortable with it on 500mhz which is what the g5 runs I guess, but I can change my rate up to 1000hz with the mouse softwear.

Overall I say it was a good $170 spent.

Here  is a lil pic I took. The Razer logos on the mouse and keyboard fade in and out which I think is kinda cool

dcao0022hy5.jpg