Mice and keyboards??

Whats everyone use?

I just ordered a Razer Copperhead Tempest mouse and a Razer Tarantula keyboard.

I use to be a huge logitech fan. But lately I cant do it no more. I Broke 3 logitech g15 keyboards since they came out. Although the first one didnt really break, the paint on the keys wore out and I was left with clear plastic on many keys (w,a,s,d,caps, space, shift, delete,r,t,g,j,h,f,z,x,c). So I contacted logitech and they said it was a huge problom on the first run g15s. So I sent it in and about a month later I get my replacement and it starts to do the same thing, but not as bad. About 3 months later I cleaned it out because it was getting full of ashes and the thing worked like its brand new again, then about a month later it just starts spazzing out some keys wouldnt work. some keys would work some keys you push and they would repeat themselfs a hundred times. So I ordered a new one, get it and about 3 or 4 months later, the new one does the same damn thing..

Now for the logitech mice.. Ive used the mx series for I dont know how long, and every one had the same problom for me. The right click breaks....... My first logitech mx500 right click took a crap, then I bought the mx510 which did the same thing, so I took the left click button out of the mx500 and put it in my mx510 for the right click, same buttons, used it for a few days and gave it to a friend that was using some crappy microsoft ball mouse... he was happy. So to replace the 510 that I gave away, I bought the mx518 real nice mouse and responded alot faster, but of coarse the right click went again. Then I seen they had the logitech g5 wired laser mice, I was all up on that bought one to replace the 518, it worked the longest out of all logitech mice I owned I really liked this mouse but last week the right click went on it. I was going to use the left click out of my 518 to fix it and save myself a few bucks, but because the weight cartridge the chip board is all in the front and it is 1 bored soildered to the top bored where the mouse buttons are, and there where too many things to unsoilder just to fix a button, so I didnt want to spend that much time, so I bought another mx518 from target for $35 until my razer comes. Then I guess Ill have a backup incase I break the razer. I really liked the Logitech mice since the housing is the same on all the mx and g5 series mice so you dont got to get use to holding a new mouse but oh well.

So for the mean time Im using this Logitech elite keyboard that you cant even game with cause you cant hit more then 3 or 4 buttons simutanously, which really pisses me off.

dcao0017yf4.th.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

Im using an Interlink Electronic wireless keyboard, it cam with a mouse also but its gay they interfier with each other. so im using a wired logitech optical mouse i got from computer maintenanace class.

3583824.big.jpg

yhst-90432262887525_1929_4239725

audiofantic: you must have one strong ass middle finger for breaking all your right-clicks

At home it's an El-cheapo special, see also "Wal-Mart", E-machines tower and keyboard, Gateway moniter, and Dell mouse. If computers could get together and screw....my computer would be their illegitimate love child. LoL.

At work there's all IBM ThinkVision's with Dell 21in. or IBM 21in. flatscreen moniters, Dell or IBM keyboards, and Microsoft or Dell laser meeces. I wish I knew the model numbers or specs to them...the work puters run at an amazing speed, at least to me they do.

audiofantic: you must have one strong ass middle finger for breaking all your right-clicks

Heh, them are the love fingers, you got to strong with them or the ladies may not like it. But I play CS:s, and am a total awp whore too, and thats what makes the buttons go or something cause I dont stay looking through the scope, I do a lot of quick scoping.

isnt the word "mice" plural for the word "Mouse"?..meeces

I think I put mice becasue I have had so many already and it sounded better ;)

I run this

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...CONTENTID=10717

its not expensive as hell but its comfortable for me so i like it

So you use the g15, the most I payed for one was $70 with shipping. I do like all the plugins that you can use with the lcd screen display and Im going to miss that, but going throuh 3 of the g15 keyboards makes me now want another one. How long did you have yours for Accord?

Guest MegaloManiac

I think I put mice becasue I have had so many already and it sounded better ;)

My statement was because of pokeys statement

At home it's an El-cheapo special, see also "Wal-Mart", E-machines tower and keyboard, Gateway moniter, and Dell mouse. If computers could get together and screw....my computer would be their illegitimate love child. LoL.

At work there's all IBM ThinkVision's with Dell 21in. or IBM 21in. flatscreen moniters, Dell or IBM keyboards, and Microsoft or Dell laser meeces. I wish I knew the model numbers or specs to them...the work puters run at an amazing speed, at least to me they do.