Second Skin Audio

Rockford T1's Vs. Re Audio Se

technically my first system was my 2 10" p2s but i wouldnt count that lol. i want something with good lows that get loud and will help put to shame my friends puny systems.. they always brag theirs is better than mine and i wanna fix that haha.. for 2 12" t1s its about $350 for me

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

SEs, and Chode no offense but the person running the SE may not have had them properly installed.

edit: and the T1's Fs is 31-33hz (depending on coil) the SE's Fs is 25hz so theoretically the SE will play lower.

none taken. could have been. it was a while back dont remember the vehicle except for being a car.

T1s will play some lows with NO PROBLEM. my first dakota had 2 12 inch T1s and it played MAD LOW and then i had 2 15s in my 07 dakota and they played some lows and my blowthrough the only thing my 15s would play was lows.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Okay, so if go with the T1's with them being rated at 600w rms, exactly how much power should I put to them? Right at 600, a little below, a little above.. I want to power them with what they can handle.. Also would they be better in a ported or sealed box?

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

• 1 month later...
Okay, so if go with the T1's with them being rated at 600w rms, exactly how much power should I put to them? Right at 600, a little below, a little above.. I want to power them with what they can handle.. Also would they be better in a ported or sealed box?

I would go with the T1's and go with the fosgate T10001bd its the perfect match for them

agree, i built a box for a buddy for his t1 15's tuned it to 29hz and it hammers the lows, you can feel the bass and hear it very well. they get very low

Edited by RobClay

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

neither...

new RF subs dont do it for me and RE is koreamade mass produced shyt now :(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio