Critical Mass Ul12

scfaust

I'd say it would be comparable to the RE XXX, that's really all I can think of that sounded similar and got as loud that I have personally heard.

of course that xxx was an 18 in a good sized ported box, don't know tuning, whereas the UL12's I have heard were all in small sealed boxes, pretty incredible if you ask me. And by the way, if your wondering where I heard these it was down at the Moroso Racetrack in jupiter, they had a car show and a few vehicles had these. One had two and was retarded loud, but I also only had 2 10" JL w0s at the time so nothing major to compare to.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

idk lol ill look up some vids so i can become a believer....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

after doing some very quick research... you have to upgrade to a 300 amp alt 2 batts and have a constant 2500 to it or they start to fry.... sorry but to have one of these i have to sell my left nut... and i think they look kinda cool but kinda cheap... but hell im up for anything...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

after doing some very quick research... you have to upgrade to a 300 amp alt 2 batts and have a constant 2500 to it or they start to fry.... sorry but to have one of these i have to sell my left nut... and i think they look kinda cool but kinda cheap... but hell im up for anything...

i think its hilarious how people talk shit on a sub they never messed with. theres some people on ca.com messing with them on 1500rms to 3000rms never had issues whatsoever.

imm not trying to talk shit imm just posting what i have read... hell if i could get a 2000 dollar sub idc how hard it hits i would take it just because i want to say i can have one... i dont mean to ruffle any feathers.....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

i think its hilarious how people talk shit on a sub they never messed with. theres some people on ca.com messing with them on 1500rms to 3000rms never had issues whatsoever.

The vehicle I saw with two had 3000wrms each...they didn't even get warm :)

shit though for a 2000 buck msrp they better handle 3000 watts.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived