Commercially Available? Your Takes

I have a question, if I or another person were to create a cd for competition purposes like Bass Race and SPL Contest, what level of "commercially available" would the material need to be in order for it to be acceptable to use in the competitions?

Would it need to be in all the physical stores like Walmart, Best Buy, Circuit City

Would it be acceptable if you could order a complete digital album from iTunes, Rhapsody

Or from an Indie store like: Purevolume.com or Indiekazoo.com

or even if you just sent a payment to my paypal account and I mailed you a cd...

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

i've seen people use ipods with downloaded music from god knows where...not sure if its all official and legal though, it may be up to the discretion of judges. Try checking the rulebook of whatever association you're considering competing under

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

commercially available kinda speaks for itself, don't it?

such as, available for purchase via itunes, amazon, or any retail store.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I wuld like a copy of said CD to test! Hahaha! But seriously hit me up! I would look into the rule book and hit up a couple of the judges in whatever event you are looking into. www.termpro.com/forum is a good place to start.

PM me your mailing address and I will send you a demo cd.

I did post on termpro in the music section but haven't received any updates or replies, hell most posts haven't been replied to since last week.

I mean I don't mind using iTunes or even indiekazoo and say it's commercially available, I just don't want a competitior to enter the lanes and the judge saying he can't use my material.

Oh, I decided not to release materials under the QUAKE cITY sTUDIO name.....

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...