Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

right now ive got dual 2's so that i can run 4 of them at 1 ohm so ill have all 8 runnin off the 2 amps

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

well, you could still run the 802sx. just bridge the amp and you'll be giving each sub 1100w each(rufflly). they should be able to take it. but ya. they are power hungry amps. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

well, you could still run the 802sx. just bridge the amp and you'll be giving each sub 1100w each(rufflly). they should be able to take it. but ya. they are power hungry amps. haha

Bills

o i know that was the plan. im gettin atleast 4 kinetik hc16v's and the 2nd alt so i think i shoulkd be fine. what do you have your 802 fused at?

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

right now 300amp and i know 60 amps is being pulled by my crossover and my 4ch. i cn't find anywhere that has what size fuse to use. and so for when i drop mine below 1 ohm bridged i'll have 400 amp. i might be burping it at .5 ohm bridged or .25 ohm bridged, but i'm not sure if the amp will take a .25 ohm burp yet. haha

Bills

KwB

haha yeah icic i jsut need to get a general idea of what my fusing and wiring situation has gotta be cuz this is gonna be my first 16v and i havent used these amps before. im thinkin about taking the displays out of the amps and mounting them in the dash so i can see all of the temps n what not from the drivers seat. im settin it all up for daily, which is another reason i went with 1 ohm instead of tryin burps at .5

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

haha. i hear ya. i'd say give each amp atleast 250 amp fuse. thats my best gues. but ya. good luck man, its a good amp IMO. haha

Bills

KwB

yeah tahnks for the help man

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

can anyone here tell me ware the hell i can get a dual alt. bracket or kit for this yukon? i searched for hours and didnt find shit. i know i can prolly get one custom made but i was j/w is there is already one out there that would make shit a whole lot easier lol thanks for any help you can give me

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

i'm sure you can hit up Mechman, Missinglink or someone will come along and help you out.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

can anyone here tell me ware the hell i can get a dual alt. bracket or kit for this yukon? i searched for hours and didnt find shit. i know i can prolly get one custom made but i was j/w is there is already one out there that would make shit a whole lot easier lol thanks for any help you can give me

If you want a good heavy duty well built bracket call dcpowerinc. or go to dcpowerinc.com and talk to rob... i got mine from him. ..its by far the best built and most heavy duty ive seen.The missinglinkaudio.com ones are just as great . ..be sure to get one of there voltage modules while your at it!

Archived