Supercharger For Gm 5.7

Here this will make more power than your engine can handle,and it will look cool also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=270270174445

Posted Image

holly shit ... now that bad ass ... but damn thats cheeeaaaap!...hmmmm too much for his application... take whatever advise u choose man best of luck to ya and if u need any help just hit me up... im down from mild to way wild!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

yea ur gonna have a a pretty wild ride there ... but u can make some very good power with a vortec... little peice of advise with that engine always u an anti-flow back type of oil filter (ac delco pf-52 oil filter depending on which oil filter adapter u have on it straight up an down or side ways let me know an i can give u the other one when i look it up) or ull get that good ol good morning knock they r known for ..they had major dry start up issues in the first few model yrs of that motor .. mainly 96-99... anyways ... ur gonna need shocks on both ends no doubt to keep a handle on it ... and i would def go with some cross control for the rear if not ur gonna get what all racers of chevelles suffer from and thats tha a-body shuffle from side to side under power... it can get pretty wild under serious power but for sure get a procharger... any model will work for ur application... they come as a complete bolt up and snap up electrical ... and great directions ... i believe u can even do it !...

if u want pm me i think i have the price list for that truck and different options avalible or go to there wed site and they will send u a whole freakin book about everything about the kit that comes for u truck and full price lists and its free and they ship fast too!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

if u want pm me i think i have the price list for that truck and different options avalible or go to there wed site and they will send u a whole freakin book about everything about the kit that comes for u truck and full price lists and its free and they ship fast too!

i'll keep you in mind as i get closer to this project. Still a ways off and a lot of work to be done before then. I have to put a new bed on the truck and a lot of frame work still to go.

Look into Wynjammer, they only make kits for GM's and the GM boat motors, fairly cheap, but good quality, thats the kit im gettin for one of my trucks,, the other is gettin a turbo at some point

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

• 2 weeks later...

for cost factor you will get the best bang for your buck from a procharger.....if money isnt a factor go for a kenne bell nuff said.....so what theres more parastic loss the amount of TQ u gain off idle will be enough to shit your pants if your system cranking isnt enough

• 3 weeks later...

LMFAO @ talk of boosting a stock motor....if you are gonna drop all that cash for a supercharger make sure the engine can handle real boost....

intake

exhaust

heads

rods/pistons

fuel delivery

if you dont do it the right way you will be disappointed running really low boost and wasted alot of cash

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

LMFAO @ talk of boosting a stock motor....if you are gonna drop all that cash for a supercharger make sure the engine can handle real boost....

intake

exhaust

heads

rods/pistons

fuel delivery

if you dont do it the right way you will be disappointed running really low boost and wasted alot of cash

I'm fully aware of all that needs to be upgraded. But plans have shifted a bit . . . . looking into turbo diesels now lol

I'm fully aware of all that needs to be upgraded. But plans have shifted a bit . . . . looking into turbo diesels now lol

dodge...... cummins > all

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Why not spend the money your talking on forced induction into a H/C/I top end kit?! I think you could get the same horsepower at the same price maybe better. As far as suspension, if your not going from light to light you should be ok. No hard launches lol. Even look into a simple dry kit (75shot) should be plenty for those fart can imports : )~

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived