Aaron813 Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 Well I own a landscaping company and have been doing it since I was 16. I also work for my dads company basically using a forklift to put rolls of paper on to racks I only work for him when landscaping is dead like right now its good to have a back up and only being 18 and living for free at home really is good also and not paying for anything is sweet lol
esisthebestpart5 Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 well i work 55 hours a week working on cars making 9/hr and comishen how ever you spell that lol b-low Team Deadly Hertz Team Us Audio! 1995 s10 flip up head unit kicker zx2500 2 15" havoc 10cubefoot box tuned at 30 145.9 on dash 148.00 windos down
Randerson Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 How do you like your job? I'm interested in becoming a Certified welder. I actually love my job welding is something i like and its fun. but also welding other things in the shop is fun. but the only thing is get with a company that will pay for your certification. cause the certification is like really really damn expensive. like some of them are upwards of 500 dollars.
jhmeg2 Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 Simple question how are you able to afford your car system everything... you can ask what I'm accused of, but never what I've done... j/k. I did 8 1/2 years in the Marine Corps. Got injured and seperated medicaly. I used my severance pay to get divorced ( found out she was cheating), bought a vehicle, bought the equipment ( while working in a friend's shop part time, got a few good deals on the equipment that way) did the install myself, bought new equipment, redid the new install myself. Now I am looking for a job and trying to sell a lot of the equipment. Just moved into a new house with my amazing girlfriend, and have to pay rent and junk now, so money is tight. Not buyin any new equipment anytime soon.... but trying to sell my truck so I can get a different car and get back to the sound quality game, no more SPL. wonder how long that will last. lol any one in WIS looking for a Trailblazer with a 318 amp altinator? ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Blue Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 How do you like your job? I'm interested in becoming a Certified welder. I'm in the process of becoming a certified welder. Taking my first class this semester. Loving it so far. Stick welding is pretty easy, as long as it is a pull rod instead of ossilating rod (E 6010, E 6011,...) Once you get a hang of stick, semi automatic welding is a piece of cake. Back to topic, i got my system by working my butt off all last summer. Trying to save enough dough so i could paint my truck and do a system. I have a decent system as of right now, but its not wat i wanted(paint cost more than i was hoping for). I'm hoping i can get a job at autozone, and then the rebuild will happen. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
G_Fresh Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 Simple question how are you able to afford your car system everything... what do you do.. Me personally My father was big into cars and on dec. 24 1997 he passed away with lung cancer from working on cars(never smoked a day in his life) well i have been getting ssi for the past 10 almost 11 years... and that has gone straight into my car.... currently i work at a car dealership detailing doing runs selling cars whatever to make some dough working my weigh to get 5 grand so my mom covers the collage bills... i love it but i would love to get into the car customazation field and after school i am going to be a ny trooper...... my family USED to own a car shop then we went out of biz because my brother didnt want to do it anymore and a part owner stole from us..... So what about you guys... What happend the that car stereo shop you owned Da End? Now you detail cars ? People at TW are gonna have a good laugh at this for all your bsing you do.
Blue Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 How do you like your job? I'm interested in becoming a Certified welder. I'm in the process of becoming a certified welder. Taking my first class this semester. Loving it so far. Stick welding is pretty easy, as long as it is a pull rod instead of ossilating rod (E 6010, E 6011,...) Once you get a hang of stick, semi automatic welding is a piece of cake. Back to topic, i got my system by working my butt off all last summer. Trying to save enough dough so i could paint my truck and do a system. I have a decent system as of right now, but its not wat i wanted(paint cost more than i was hoping for). I'm hoping i can get a job at autozone, and then the rebuild will happen. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
wildbeast15 Posted October 29, 2008 Author Report Posted October 29, 2008 What happend the that car stereo shop you owned Da End? Now you detail cars ? People at TW are gonna have a good laugh at this for all your bsing you do.im da ends nephew he owns a car audio shop still but my family USED to own one da end still does keep up with my posts and you will relize i dont live with him anymore... but good try g The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
G_Fresh Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 So the pic is of your audio hook up? You both use that exact same sig? He posted his set up / pics on the other site claiming it was his. I would link ya, but i don't wanna break the rules...
dwright27 Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 i build cabinets for airplanes 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.