Sonic Electronix

anyone ever build one?

I got a customer that is rebuilding a 1980 elco ss

motor just got done, it should be ready for me in a couple weeks.

does the cubby hole have enough airspace for 2 badass 15's? , I havent seen the car yet so i have no idea how much space is behind the seats to work with.

this should be a crazy build, he heard Christians acura when I was done with it, and he would like something similar, so someone tell me about this vehicle lol.

unless you cut into the bed the most that can be done is 3 10 or 2 12s maaaaaybe 3 sealed..... nowhere the space needed to do fideens behind the seat meng

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

15's nope, 3 10's or 2 10's maybe 3 12's with glasswork of course

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

unless you cut into the bed the most that can be done is 3 10 or 2 12s maaaaaybe 3 sealed..... nowhere the space needed to do fideens behind the seat meng

thanks mang

I havent seen an elco in along time, and I have never done audio in one.

so 12's it is.

he likes the RE SX's so we go that route., not sure about amps yet.

thanks mang

I havent seen an elco in along time, and I have never done audio in one.

so 12's it is.

he likes the RE SX's so we go that route., not sure about amps yet.

might have to glass to get the right amount of airspace for them, Im sure you already know they dont like sealed boxes..... I have mine in a smallish ported box and they wang :hairtrick:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

hop3yt.jpg

This is what we do with Elco's...LOL

Seriously though, I have another Elco (85) that once its outta the engine shop I'm planning to put 2-15" DC woofers in the spare tire box. Box has to be built out some but i'll make it work.

I'll see if I can get dude to shoot some pics of the area with dimensions tomorrow. :8)