Jump to content

Component 6.5 Speakers, So Much Choice!


bass_4_ever

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey everybody, I've narrowed down my search for 6.5" 2 way component speakers...

::Pheonix Gold RSD 65cs (60/120 watts rms/peak each)

::Massive Audio SK6 (100/220 watts rms/peak each)

::Massive Audio CK6 (130/280 watts rms/peak each)

::Massive Audio TK6 (120/270 watts rms/peak each)

I'm not sure of what amp i will be powering the speakers with yet. I plan on running an Fi BTL with them so I'd like something loud enough to keep up with it. What do you think would be the best choice/why...

thanks!

Andrew

Posted

Hertz HSK :D

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have only used the PGs. They kick ass.

I would do a search and see if anyone has posted any reviews on the others or not.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...