Info Needed

kingsuv

I need a number or contact on a CNC shop in the Sacto area. I have Cad drawings that need to be cut. I would prefer them cut in wood but will do metal if need be.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I need a number or contact on a CNC shop in the Sacto area. I have Cad drawings that need to be cut. I would prefer them cut in wood but will do metal if need be.

shit i got cnc here in chicago

shit i got cnc here in chicago

Thats a long drive :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol what do you need made? like afucking table or a wood car audio logo lol

I need about 30 unique pieces cut from a 48" x 48" piece of 1/2" thick MDF

It's a DXF File

I need about 30 unique pieces cut from a 48" x 48" piece of 1/2" thick MDF

It's a DXF File

pieces range from what sizes? like 12 x 12 if theyre kinda small i can cut the sheet up and do em individual, got 2 haas cnc mills and 2 lathes =)

Bill the guy that runs the woodshop on base has a personal CNC that he uses for projects. i can relay his info tomorrow.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

pieces range from what sizes? like 12 x 12 if theyre kinda small i can cut the sheet up and do em individual, got 2 haas cnc mills and 2 lathes =)

Here's a PDF layout of what I need.

http://www.instructables.com/files/orig/FL...RFGF4FGPJZK.pdf

Bill the guy that runs the woodshop on base has a personal CNC that he uses for projects. i can relay his info tomorrow.

-Drew

Thanks.

Archived