Well im back. My work got swammped with work and i had to travel all over the usa(almost all 50 states) sence ive been gone. but im back now. So im hoping to get my system going. Just got a durango. for right now im probly gonna do a Fully loaded 18" FI FTL with a t4k. so ill have some build pictures when i start it! :hairtrick:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Well im back. My work got swammped with work and i had to travel all over the usa(almost all 50 states) sence ive been gone. but im back now. So im hoping to get my system going. Just got a durango. for right now im probly gonna do a Fully loaded 18" FI FTL with a t4k. so ill have some build pictures when i start it! :hairtrick:

ZOMG Fi is coming out with a new speaker!!!

the FTL!!!!!!! :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

cowan :01nocomment8so:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER