Sonic Electronix

i have 2 re 15 se in a chevy blazer and my back window is ratteling and starting to come out. when the bass hits it bounces to the point where i can see threw a crack it is leaveing. do u suggest plaexiglass.

try getting another window or have that one resealed, if not then maybe try plexi

^^^^^^^^^ i agree your not an extreem vehicle dont do it just get that one resealed and make sure you wait a few days before bumping again all problems will be solved guaranteed

must be nice huh

i say take out the window, weld some sheet metal over it, and have someone paint it to look like a tinted window!!! :rolleyes:

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

seal the bitch! i bet you losing lots of pressure that way!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

not only will plexi scratch.... but unless its bolted down it will be sealed the same way glass is so you might as well save the money and just get the glass re sealed