can someone summarize what i need to know about leds and what i need to install them? i want to replace the bulbs on my door handle (pathway lights) with some leds. im a noob when it comes to leds ive heard something about needing to use transistors sooo yeah i dunno i a total noob can someone explain how i could go about doing this or give me a link to a site they thought would be helpful to them

check this site out... under mini led light. THen click the top part to see what bulbs are in your vehicle. If you can find one of these to work its a direct plug and play

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ur right... when you go to bmw for the head lights fix you should ask the part number on the door handle bulbs

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

it disgusts me and i havent even seen it in person... lol ive been blinded by a beemer one too many times (although looks like its pointing to the floor)

it disgusts me and i havent even seen it in person... lol ive been blinded by a beemer one too many times (although looks like its pointing to the floor)

lmfao it was pointed at the floor those dumbasses didnt fix it right. they semi fixed it today they were telling me how the driver side headlight show be a tad lower than the passanger side but almost every car ive been in with factory hids have even leved hids so i dunno what the hell theyre smokin. it looks a bit better now but there is still two seperate beams and the light is more dominant on the passagner side still needs more tweaking