Sundown Audio

Crunch P1400.2 Or P1500.1

Split9112

i think it is hilarious how everyone bashes the crunch amps. give the kid the fact FROM OWNERS not oyur opinions. just because not everyone is down with deepthroating RF or other brands does not mean they are crap. they are one of the best entry level amps i have ever used. for the price of a BRAND NEW amp they are hard to beat. sure you can get something more powerful for the same price but 994 of the time it is gonna be used or off of ebay and you wont have a clue to how hard it was used. i have owned my crunch 1500.1's for almost a year now. i love them. they beat the shit out of my 4 12's, my 2 10's and now they are beatin the crap out of a set of 15's. it is not a pile of shit. have you ever owned one james? i doubt it. until you do how can you make such a snap judgement on a product. that would be like if i said all DC subs sound like shit. i cant make that claim because i have never heard any let alone all of them. do me a favor and do some research before posting.

----reference's----

meade916

i think it is hilarious how everyone bashes the crunch amps. give the kid the fact FROM OWNERS not oyur opinions. just because not everyone is down with deepthroating RF or other brands does not mean they are crap. they are one of the best entry level amps i have ever used. for the price of a BRAND NEW amp they are hard to beat. sure you can get something more powerful for the same price but 994 of the time it is gonna be used or off of ebay and you wont have a clue to how hard it was used. i have owned my crunch 1500.1's for almost a year now. i love them. they beat the shit out of my 4 12's, my 2 10's and now they are beatin the crap out of a set of 15's. it is not a pile of shit. have you ever owned one james? i doubt it. until you do how can you make such a snap judgement on a product. that would be like if i said all DC subs sound like shit. i cant make that claim because i have never heard any let alone all of them. do me a favor and do some research before posting.

get over yourself, ive installed them for many poor asses in the ghetto, they plain out suck. THEY ARE CRAP. best entry level youve used big fucking deal.

dont assume i havent messed with something, i wouldnt waste my time telling someone its the pile of shit that it really is if i had no experience with it. for the amount you get your pile of shit crunches for i can find an amp thats better in every aspect.

you shouldnt run your mouth, when you dont know what i do or dont do. As ive said to other smart mouths on here, ive probably messed with more amps then youve even seen so gimme a break with your bullshit that its not a piece of shit.

get over yourself, ive installed them for many poor asses in the ghetto, they plain out suck. THEY ARE CRAP. best entry level youve used big fucking deal.

dont assume i havent messed with something, i wouldnt waste my time telling someone its the pile of shit that it really is if i had no experience with it. for the amount you get your pile of shit crunches for i can find an amp thats better in every aspect.

you shouldnt run your mouth, when you dont know what i do or dont do. As ive said to other smart mouths on here, ive probably messed with more amps then youve even seen so gimme a break with your bullshit that its not a piece of shit.

for the price i get them for huh? and better in every aspect. well i got mine for dealer cost. so go ahead and find me a brand new amp that is better in every aspect for the same exact price, comes with a 2 year warranty, and is brand new never been used. and i will gladly sell mine and buy whatever you find. i dont care what oyu do or dont do. i have 10 years experience in car audio i am sure you have more if not them just alot more experience but there were many reason why i chose to run a maxxsonics produst from this line than any other. it is not a piece of shit. like i said not everyone wants to be on the bandwagon and be all over older RF amps.

----reference's----

meade916

non rated power output

maxxonics QC is laughable at times.

non efficient compared to many other alternatives

i can go on and on, hell i dont even know what i waste my time for, its been obvious for a long time theres alot of peopel on this forum that are just ok with having subpar equipment that isnt the best for the money

non rated power output

i can go on and on, hell i dont even know what i waste my time for, its been obvious for a long time theres alot of peopel on this forum that are just ok with having subpar equipment that isnt the best for the money

proce me wrong and i will gladly apologize. it has to meet what i type though.

----reference's----

meade916

for the price i get them for huh? and better in every aspect. well i got mine for dealer cost. so go ahead and find me a brand new amp that is better in every aspect for the same exact price, comes with a 2 year warranty, and is brand new never been used. and i will gladly sell mine and buy whatever you find. i dont care what oyu do or dont do. i have 10 years experience in car audio i am sure you have more if not them just alot more experience but there were many reason why i chose to run a maxxsonics produst from this line than any other. it is not a piece of shit. like i said not everyone wants to be on the bandwagon and be all over older RF amps.

pulling the dealer cost card is pretty hilarious since i can get amps for less then dealer. its pointless to throw your dealer cost bullshti out there, as im speaking normal circumstances that any ol joe can get things for.

lol when did i say anythign about rockford fosgate?

non rated power output

i could see if one in every five where defective,efficintcy???you could say that about lots of diff amps,your reasons suck and are invaild

James reasons=fail

American Bass*DC Power

Archived