Bass Race

SPLMAX - Sam

x 20 hey take a look at sams original post and then take a look at what alpine quoted from that do you see the parts that are highlited now and not then whats that about ???

must be nice huh

x 20 hey take a look at sams original post and then take a look at what alpine quoted from that do you see the parts that are highlited now and not then whats that about ???

my bad figured that out im weeeeetoddid

must be nice huh

because we do things a lil differnt to get more people involed and get into a dieing sport and there are no rules on this now we are being told its wrong and we should know these UNSAID UNPUBLISHED rules we dont know about! now we have to change

this keeps up ill say FUX it myself and demo only let bass race and drag die on the west i know its what they really want anyways

and over at trempro there always talking about us not showing respect SHOW US SOME!!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

this thread is ghey no reason for that post by sam there are no rules now all the sudden there is hella bs ones that he made up trying to take a stab at us on the west coast

must be nice huh

I have no idea why this thread is so heated? :search:

because he is trying to take the fun out of competing. if another person or 5 other people have the balls to sit in a ride that does over 150 db's for 30 seconds let it ride. dont cry about it cause your pussy hurts. go about your business.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

because he is trying to take the fun out of competing. if another person or 5 other people have the balls to sit in a ride that does over 150 db's for 30 seconds let it ride. dont cry about it cause your pussy hurts. go about your business.

MMkay then.

What about a rip raoring 29.9 Vehicle? :P

MMkay then.

What about a rip raoring 29.9 Vehicle? :P

oh no that way to loud to have some one in the car with you!!! but its ok for you to be in there

also in the 29.9 class i cant take a newb in the car with me as i run to show em a HOW TO its not in the rules must not like new comers!

ima about to banned from termpro because i dont respect sam we are cheaters and cant follow these UNSAID UN PUBLISHED rules

hmmmmm seems to me we are following the rules givin to us by our judge sam dont have dougs number to talk this out

Archived