Sundown Audio

Amp problem with the T3002

Texas Tech

yea its all wired right, i didnt have any problems with my otehr RF amp, and i even rewired that amp when i upgraded to 4 guage wiring. Then i got this amp and i duno. ..

Baylor University

Accounting

Don't know what to tell ya, sounds like there mite be a bug in the T3002's. Scary cause I'm about to buy a T5002 to power my Alpine 6.5's. But other than that I don't know what to tell ya there boss!!!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

i duno i mean it is possible to have a defect. I think i am going to jsut buy a whole new set up though. A t1, P8002, new headunit that has ipod capable.

I know the Battery and ground wire touched, but will that ruin the wires, i am going to put in a new fuse on teh battery inline though.

I am going to build the box tho, i have to buy a router first though.

Baylor University

Accounting

headunit remote output. check if its a constant 12volts when you have the headunit on. or just run a temporary peice of wire from the + connection of the amp to the remote output of the amp & see if it it stays on. if it does, then your headunit is the prob.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

check if its a constant 12volts when you have the headunit on.

so play the music and see if i get proper voltage at the amp?Will do.

whats the remote output of the amp.

Baylor University

Accounting

opps i mean remote input. but yeah, try that & see. its worth a shot & will only take literally about 1 min. :smile:

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

so go take a piece of wire and connect it inside the REM input and then take the other end of the wire and put it in the + battery terminal of the amp, and if it turns on then my headunit is screwed. I have thought about replacing my Remote Wire but, the amp turns on and off, randomly, and everything is secured, including the remote wire. But i will check thanks for the tip man.

Baylor University

Accounting

precisely but the amp will definately turn on! just try playin music with it like that too for a while and see if your amp still turns on and off. if it does not, then it probably isnt ur REM wire thats bad, but the head unit power antenna output. Good Luck! ;D

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

precisely but the amp will definately turn on! just try playin music with it like that too for a while and see if your amp still turns on and off. if it does not, then it probably isnt ur REM wire thats bad, but the head unit power antenna output. Good Luck! ;D

why would the power antenna output be a problem? that only deals with the power antenna's and thats it.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg