Ammendments And Rule Alterations

jack

it seems that there is alot of heresay that has surfaced on rule changes etc. something happened at world finals that sparked some issues. it seems that there was only a 30sec reset time between runs if there is a tie and no-one was informed, not even ALL of our judges. whay was there not notification. seems to be a breakdown in communication with was is to be expected. how are we to know if it is not published in the rulebook. it has been said that the basics are borrowed from db dag...5min recharge etc...what happened to that. all of us compettitors receive emails whenever there is a show happening anywhere in the world. would it be that difficult for Mr. Harris to do the same for something as important as an ammendment for the most important event of our year. rule need not be on a forum, that is what official rule books are for

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

just give it up man.

what the hell does that mean i lost 6 subs because of the rule that was not told i got royaly f**ked and have said nothing about it but i will now thanks jack

i was in the 39 class tied with redbarron judges told me i had 5 mins to reset i was like ok that alot but what eva take my time make sure everyting is just right all of a sudden i hear judges saying something about it not stoping and the other judge yelling go and the run began i looked up it already said 29 seconds on the clock as fast as i could i got to my song and tired to catch up with 10 to 15 seconds left so i cranked it i was playing at well over 150 dbs to try to get up to a 139 something and pop went my subs

i admit i lost my cool and should of handled what happen better the judges were gonna give me a re run but with my subs gone there was nothing to re run and ended my world finals and the cost of a gang of recones jack was not effected by this i was!!!!!

give what up?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

At every show I've been to (including finals for the past 4 years), there has never been 5 minutes to recharge. It was always 30 seconds.

Doesn't your setup have a PA system that announces "ready, set, go"?

Sounds like the judges really don't have things under control out there.

Edited by tommyk90

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

At every show I've been to (including finals for the past 4 years), there has never been 5 minutes to recharge. It was always 30 seconds.

Doesn't your setup have a PA system that announces "ready, set, go"?

Sounds like the judges really don't have things under control out there.

not one judge at finals knew about it.. i thought 5 mins was a long time myself

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

thats not your fualt that is the judges fault. he can stop the program. if he said you have 5 minutes he should have gave him to you. from what i hear there is a problem with a judge out there. i am not trying to start shit. i just want to understand what all is going on.

btw. i misinterpreted (sp) what his underlined meaning was. forget i posted here.

----reference's----

meade916

thats not your fualt that is the judges fault. he can stop the program. if he said you have 5 minutes he should have gave him to you. from what i hear there is a problem with a judge out there. i am not trying to start shit. i just want to understand what all is going on.

btw. i misinterpreted (sp) what his underlined meaning was. forget i posted here.

at finals we are linked once start has been hit thejudge has no more controll to my understanding they didnt even know about i heard them trying to stop it and cound'nt oh well it was not ment to be

Actually, with the way bassrace is set up on the termlab, after a tie the computer counts down automatically and cannot be stopped.

This happened at indy finals quite a few times.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw