Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

is this worth it and not to forget to mension.These are built in bose home audio woofers also and they are gorilla wall and flexers. But im gonna build a custom box for some 10"s.http://cgi.ebay.com/12-INCH-EOSONE-BY-POLK-1RD0001-2-SUBWOOFER-250-WATT-NEW_W0QQitemZ280069762245QQihZ018QQcategoryZ18803QQcmdZViewItem

And any suggestions on the port when building the box, People its my fist time doing this I dont need no f__k up's

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

i had the home theatre subwoofer that had that exact sub in it, honestly i wouldnt even buy it sadly i ripped a hole in it so i sold the plate Eosone amp to my lil bro and he replaced the sub with a sony xplod and it was louder and sounded cleaner then the original sub. That alone makes me never wanna mess with them again.

Posted

how loud did u play on a daily basis and im using a box designer on here. I hope I can increase the bass as much as ya lil bro did and i didnt know sony had an 8ohm load.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Posted

how loud did u play on a daily basis and im using a box designer on here. I hope I can increase the bass as much as ya lil bro did and i didnt know sony had an 8ohm load.

dual 3ohm can make a 8ohm load

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...