head unit for only one set of RCA cables

what if you have a headunit with only one output for RCA cables, and you wanted to hopok up two or even 3 amps in your car? and how would you wire all the remote wires  (2 or 3 remote wires) to the wiring harness. Would you just put all the remote wires together and have them all hooked up to the same space on the wiring harness?

Baylor University

Accounting

would you buy something like this?  http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7236.html

and which one is the "female" and which is the "male"?

Baylor University

Accounting

Guest MegaloManiac

more than likely if your HU is putting out only one set of RCas that they are already crossed over for your SUB, so you couldnt be able to use that signal for your mids or highs

about the remote wire, you can use that 1 wire for about 2-3 times if thew guage of wire permits any more id suggest a relay

it was a hypothetical question, however i am going to put an amp in for my speakers sometime...whenever i amnot working or at school

Baylor University

Accounting

• 3 weeks later...

ied go with a line level box, it convurts ur speaker outputs from the hu into rcas so u can have 2 sets for mids n hights n use the one set thats comeing out of your hu for subs, n ive ran a remote wire for 4 amps and a cross over n never had a problem with it, hope this helps with your ? :D this is what i use when i need a good speaker line level converter, it has never steered me wrong n hope it will be good with your setup. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ck6EhjLizsF/c...w.asp?i=142SLC4

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

more than likely if your HU is putting out only one set of RCas that they are already crossed over for your SUB, so you couldnt be able to use that signal for your mids or highs

about the remote wire, you can use that 1 wire for about 2-3 times if thew guage of wire permits any more id suggest a relay

man your a noob. Id  be willing to put money on it, 1 pre-out = full range

one pre out, easy get a electronic crossover 1 input 2 or 3 out puts depending on what you buy.

x2^^^ my coustic xover only needs one set of rcas in n does 3 out, front-rear-sub wit diff freq's for each, that'll be your best bet is a xover

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

so that link is basically like for a headunit with one pre amp output (only has one set of RCAs for its output). So like you would take It and connect the RCA's to the input then you can connect up to 4 sets of RCAs on the output

Baylor University

Accounting