My Dad Was In A Serious Car Crash

i feel for u man i was in a car crash on the 1st of september we got hit by a 2ton van we was only in a lil ford ka (not me driving my girlfriend mate was) and my girlfriend is still in hospital but shes geting beta bit by bit hope alls well wiv u and ur dad n sorry to here bout the crash

isnt your girlfriends mate.......you? lol grammar check buddy

btw, no offense, but this is why you dont speed around turns. you dont know whats around the corner, or when u can lose control.

good luck with the recovery man.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

do you have any idea of why he was speeding.But hey best wishes man at least he's okay and he'll make a quick recover.i memeber my homeboy was a crash like that too he rolled 7 times and luckyly he survived.But hey like i said best wishes man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

most accidents are speed related. Everybody does it, its called an ACCIDENT...

btw it could have been much worse than that i see they sprayed foam from a gas leak. that car could have caught flame and there would have been some major problems.

Your Dad and family is in my prayers :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D