Latest Build!..... S-10 Blazer -- Complete Apr 24 --

• 3 months later...

I found this i know its kinda dead, BUT is there any videos? and finished pics?

Highlander on 22's! Custom rear coils made by coilsprings.com to support weight!

WHOLE TRUCK sound deadened, All KnuKonceptz 0 GA wiring, Tons of fuses&fuse holders, 4 Sundown SA15's, 1 SAZ4500D, 6 G31 batts(4 runs of 0 to rear), 1 Ohio Generator 275 amp alt, MLA 14.7/15.3 w/Chargeable option, Toolmaker battery terminal blocks, 2 NEW SA 8's powered off the DDC6B amp, 550x2 in Birch center console SEALED box.

Just about everything in the interior is suede, Black and tan inside.

AUDIO PICS

I found this i know its kinda dead, BUT is there any videos? and finished pics?

The finished pics are there.. Unfortunatley this truck has been plagued with chronic amplifier problems. It will just take a while to get sorted out.... Maybe get the 6500's repaired again, or move on to a different amp altogether....... maybe repair them, scrap the batteries and step the whole truck up to 18v and make those soundstreams really sing.. We will see, I can't help out too much right now from over here in afghanistan.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

probably gonna get bashed for bringing back a year old topic, but whatever happened with this build one of the most interesting blazer builds I've seen, did you get the amps repaired or got some other amps?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

shitz insane man!!!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• 4 months later...

This is the beast that got me going with my blazer! I need updates if possible. Vids maybe??

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

• 9 months later...

Archived