thegr8cody Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 im doing 2 components in each door dont know which ones to go with.anybody had experience with either? 1998 gmc sierra h/u:eclipse cd3200 sub:dd9518g d1.5 amp:jl e300/4 sub amp:dd m2a front stage:id ctx65cs dc power 270 alt lots of kicker 1/0
AI James Posted November 6, 2008 Report Posted November 6, 2008 i liked my pioneers they sounded great for what they were, wasnt really into the RE tweets the mids were ok i guess
raytard Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 i <3 those pioneers they sound great, take a beating, and get pretty loud for the quality they have. I think they have one of the nicest tweeters ever, i love the sound of those. A set is going in my roomate's car as soon as we get some clear weather. I wish I put them in my car, i still regret that decision. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.