Sonic Electronix

go for the mono block amps or the 1 channel amp.those are the best for ANY subwoofer.how tall is your trunk?and is the amp that you have a two channel?>

My amp is 2 channel and my trunk is about 20" tall. if I got 1 15 and a good amp would I need a new battery and shit or could i just keep my compacitor. Would it also be louder and sound better than two 12's?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

well if your trunk it 20 inchs tall then yeah that 15 will fit.

well do you know what amp your gonna get?cause it'll depend on the amps that it pulls also.

hmmm that's a good question well two twelves have teh cone area of 226.6 while that 15 has 176.6.so id thnk the 12's since theirs more cone area.but like i said amy subs that you'd like?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well if your trunk it 20 inchs tall then yeah that 15 will fit.

well do you know what amp your gonna get?cause it'll depend on the amps that it pulls also.

hmmm that's a good question well two twelves have teh cone area of 226.6 while that 15 has 176.6.so id thnk the 12's since theirs more cone area.but like i said amy subs that you'd like?

um. I really don't know tbh, fi's are good but i just don't want to get rid of my twelves for something less loud, I want to upgrade you know?

Team gg

Team DOA

oh the Fi's that im talking about are a MAJOR UPGRADE from those rockford fosgates.

I mean your could do this

Get the Fi ssd which are rated at 800 rms mayve 900 rms if you get the upgrades this is their Lower line SUB

or you could get a soundstream T4-12 like what i have .the 12's that are rates are 900 rms

The Fi's would cost 478 for two

and the soundstreams would be 378 on ebay for two also

now your subs that you have make the fosgates P2 make like about 400 rms and thats with both of the subs while the FI and the soundstream make 900 rms with ONE sub

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

oh the Fi's that im talking about are a MAJOR UPGRADE from those rockford fosgates.

I mean your could do this

Get the Fi ssd which are rated at 800 rms mayve 900 rms if you get the upgrades this is their Lower line SUB

or you could get a soundstream T4-12 like what i have .the 12's that are rates are 900 rms

The Fi's would cost 478 for two

and the soundstreams would be 378 on ebay for two also

now your subs that you have make the fosgates P2 make like about 400 rms and thats with both of the subs while the FI and the soundstream make 900 rms with ONE sub

I read that mine were 125 rms.

hey man, instead of taking up the forums do you just want to use aim or something, it would be a lot easier.

if you could IM me.

aim= alexmak3sm3horny

Team gg

Team DOA

i dont have aim.you could Pm mean.