This ain't about the kids, so don't even start that shit.

This is about you either being a domestic partner of Justin or Justin.

Just like you (Justin) Pm'ed me less then 1 min after I denied Justin (you) into my contacts list for Yahoo IM.

This creepy stalker shit has to stop.

funny you are one to talk shit about Justin, but when he was there in Sacramento when you, your wife and kimo where there you didnt have a fucking thing to say to him.. Now you are online running your mouth about him. Thats real 2 faced. But I guess you fit in around here.

funny you are one to talk shit about Justin, but when he was there in Sacramento when you, your wife and kimo where there you didnt have a fucking thing to say to him.. Now you are online running your mouth about him. Thats real 2 faced. But I guess you fit in around here.

This isn't about being 2 faced at all.

It's about being yourself. hell if you were half as into stereos, beats, cars as you are into Justin in your posts then I wouldn't give a shit. Why don't you be yourself and not Justin's other half on here. You never talk about coming out to a show, but your are sure quick to tell us what Justin is going to do or not do.

I'm about as cool as it gets for a mod around here, but hell my wife don't talk about me on here as much as you do about Justin

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

it is cool for someone to put on a toys for tots show that does soemthing for DB DRAG. then when someone that is a new commer to the events, wants to do something, you guys shoot him down. Thats fucked.

Well if you, or your best bud Justin wants to put on a show, then do the leg work for one. The people that have, are hosting shows.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yes me and kimo mostly kimo set up toys for tots in gilroy we were gonna pay out of our pocket to get people entrys for toys then wayne had the idea of making it on a bigger scale and waved our fee's after we found the spot the stores and the car club to support it!

then sac town guys had a spot and wanted to get in the mix so they did the work and bam! a show

i doubt justin can pull something off like that! but he can try!

lol i was not even there where you said bill and mel had nothing to say to justin nobody did i felt that cold shoulder from here :rofl: guess he didnt get the hint

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Justin David already asked you to leave

On a serious note ive donated atleast 5 toys everytime I go to the store and will do so untill christmas

Oh and heres proof that THumper in cali is justin Post 118 to 120 the pics are gone but you still get that its yo

Oh thats right cause, it is so bad for a person that is banned from this site to Promote the site, and buy stuff from the site. For as much as everyone talks shit about someone you should really let the past go, and MOVE THE FUCK ON! Pull your heads out of your asses, wait to hear the pop. If you dont hear the pop, keep pulling.

Thats awesome, Good for you, It is nice to hear that you donate. Wish more people did.

Oh thats right cause, it is so bad for a person that is banned from this site to Promote the site, and buy stuff from the site. For as much as everyone talks shit about someone you should really let the past go, and MOVE THE FUCK ON! Pull your heads out of your asses, wait to hear the pop. If you dont hear the pop, keep pulling.

Thats awesome, Good for you, It is nice to hear that you donate. Wish more people did.

Why would we let shit like that go we all know its you justin you even said in your post and ya it is nice to donate I have a great life and would like to help people that are less fortunate and its nice to see you wanting to do that also but I dont see that really a happening deal

yes me and kimo mostly kimo set up toys for tots in gilroy we were gonna pay out of our pocket to get people entrys for toys then wayne had the idea of making it on a bigger scale and waved our fee's after we found the spot the stores and the car club to support it!

And that is where the process is at now.