Second Skin Audio

lighting audio question

Guest beatitouttheframe

Guest beatitouttheframe

the guy at the local shop called me up and said he got his new meter in today and  asked  if i wanted to run and like always i said hell yea man lol  put a small somthing togather and drove down to his place and  let her rip and those where the #s right there lol im happy as hell :w00t:

the guy at the local shop called me up and said he got his new meter in today and  asked  if i wanted to run and like always i said hell yea man lol  put a small somthing togather and drove down to his place and  let her rip and those where the #s right there lol [glow=red,2,300]im happy as hell [/glow] :w00t:

if u happy then im happy.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Picture104.jpg done with one lighting audio la promo 12  baby sq is awful tho lol

the guy at the local shop called me up and said he got his new meter in today and  asked  if i wanted to run and like always i said hell yea man lol  put a small somthing togather and drove down to his place and  let her rip and those where the #s right there lol im happy as hell :w00t:

I SPY WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :help:

That looks like one of them scosche boomstick you can buy at walmart for $30.00..

Heres one on the walmart site. I seen one there and just started laughing. Now the guys that buy their cheap audio gear from their are going to start thinkin they be bumping louder... But I still got faith in my one 12.  :rip_1: walmart audio

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...duct_id=4694329

So id almost hate to see this guys shop if thats his new meter, btw whats his old meter?

Guest beatitouttheframe

yea that asswhole told me it was right down to the tenth of a db so i got to his house to talk with him about lieing to ma and his wife said he was gone

yea that asswhole told me it was right down to the tenth of a db so i got to his house to talk with him[glow=red,2,300] about lieing to ma[/glow] and his wife said he was gone

uhoh  :w00t:

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service