Second Skin Audio

T-line Questions

so that one has 2-10s sharing the same line? is it more peaky, or musical?

from the outside, about 40ft away, it was sounding good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

so that one has 2-10s sharing the same line? is it more peaky, or musical?

from the outside, about 40ft away, it was sounding good

just one 10 in that box. plays pretty flat from 30-50, peaks at 41 in the car but 30 and 50 are oly about 3-5 db behind and 20hz is 8 db behind

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I need to build somethin now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

a couple of different 10" tlines that i built ended up just over 7 cubes each, amazing range and sq for the cone area. runs about 50% of the subs rec. rms well

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

do you have the plans/ cut sheets for these? I am a retard at figuring them out my self, but I can build like a mofo.

i always build mine like this....find your fs of the sub....start your tline at atleast 25% more square inches of area than the surface area of your driver....the end of the line will be the exact surface area of the driver(example...if a 10" speaker is 78.5 sq then add 25%min= 100sq") that is where the sub is placed and then the port...(the end of the line will be 78.5) now for the length of the line, use 25% of the fs so if yout sub has a 32hz resonant freq then make the line 8feet long. gradually taper the line down to the end with the last 20 inches the same as the port opening, for sq, pack in long strand wool at 16oz per cube, taper down till the last 18 inches. for spl leave empty.....pull out or add fiber till you acheive the sound that you want.

Edited by jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR