Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im looking at a 1995 Acura Integra special addition, power everything and leather with 110,000 miles on it for $3000 or should I buy the 1999 Honda Prelude, power everthing, no leather, with 129,000 miles on it for $4500. Just something to go back and fourth to work on and throw some 15's or 18's in. Let me know what you guys think, Thanks

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

I would look into tinted crx for sale

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

Im going to buy the 99 prelude mon or tues. So now the decision is the wall with 4 15 t1's or 2 btl 18's. Already have the r40001bd, so gotta decide on the subs now

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

Got the subs today. I have 4 T1 15'S now, just easier to get warrantied if one messes up. So I purchased my subs, alpine highs, alpine head unit, and a 800 watt rf amp for the highs, already have 2 yellow tops, a rf 40001be for the subs, now I need to buy the car Tuesday, lol, and get my build on. Thats funny don't you guys think. Thats how obsessed I am with my bass, I purchase my system before I even get another car to put it in, lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4610 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...