Hi everyone! I have 4 15" wheel in black but does anyone here know how i can fix this rust?? My wheel look dirty so I'm gonna clean them soon. Also i have a problem while I'm driving it because i usually hear some weird windy noise while driving it so does anyone know what the problem might be?? Please help.

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

To be honest, the rust isn't that big of a deal. Naval Jelly will get rid of it and next time you put the wheels back on dab a little axle grease on them, VERY little to create a water barrier. Too much and your breaks will be just for looks. As for the noise, kinda hard to tell what it could be over the interwebs. Does it make the noise with the stock wheels on it?

To be honest, the rust isn't that big of a deal. Naval Jelly will get rid of it and next time you put the wheels back on dab a little axle grease on them, VERY little to create a water barrier. Too much and your breaks will be just for looks. As for the noise, kinda hard to tell what it could be over the interwebs. Does it make the noise with the stock wheels on it?

UHmm, the wheel still make noise on the stock wheels and i think it the wheel bearing but I'm not sure if it's. I try googling what the noise might be and it say it could be the wheel bearing, the lugs are too tight, and some other i cannot remember. I usually hear the noise while I'm traveling above 60 KM on the car.

UHmm, the wheel still make noise on the stock wheels and i think it the wheel bearing but I'm not sure if it's. I try googling what the noise might be and it say it could be the wheel bearing, the lugs are too tight, and some other i cannot remember. I usually hear the noise while I'm traveling above 60 KM on the car.

Is that necessary? I was going to tell you how to trouble shoot. Let me know if you want some help or not. I work on noisy front end all the fuckin time. I can help,

Is that necessary? I was going to tell you how to trouble shoot. Let me know if you want some help or not. I work on noisy front end all the fuckin time. I can help,

Hi! Yes i do need help because that windy noise on the wheel is annoying. I'm not sure if the front wheels or rears? Do you think it the wheel bearing or no??

That would be my first guess. Have you also checked your brake pads? The wear tabs can get pretty loud.

Well i had to change my brake pads because it was chipping too much while stopping. I had some new brake pad install so no more chipping but not sure if the wheel have to do something with it.