knowledge Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 nice numbers! Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
kentb Posted November 19, 2008 Author Report Posted November 19, 2008 lookin good man, always nice to see another explorer tearin shit up explorers are well built IMO, it doesn't rattle as much as other suv's. even with sound deadening my HU was skippin when i was bassracing. can i use my ipod when bassracing? good stuff bro thanks man! nice numbers! thanks bro! i think it has a little more in it! Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
BigPimpin91 Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 my HU was skippin when i was bassracing. can i use my ipod when bassracing? Yes. Other BR rules still apply though. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Neel Posted November 20, 2008 Report Posted November 20, 2008 That last run was intense , you guys were neck and neck! Congrats on the win! Maybe i'll upload my vids when i get a chance. Quote Too Much Stuff to list .
bumper08 Posted November 24, 2008 Report Posted November 24, 2008 ya all the runs that day were sick i think all of us that were there had a lot of fun i know i did Quote pioneer avhp-4000 all directed audio cables directed audio fuse block lighting audio 600.1 storm amp atomic 12s custom built custom false floor box built by rusty lee and me tuned to 43-44 hrtz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.