King Of Cali

FreelandKustomz

So based off what ive read we can do ethier these two layouts

1:

Bass race 129 139 and 149

First place takes the title of "King of Cali" and first place points and trophy. Second and third place will recieve their earned second and third place points. Points Determined on whatever the event X count is.

Db drag all classes, who ever is the highest score in their class will take first place and the "king of Cali" trophy and title as well as first place points for the event. Second and third will place for also take points for their class. Points will determine on whatever the event X count is.

The crazy make it interesting version.

2: Bass race 129 and 139 only. but will function on a random selection of the "target" number. So with a random selection you would instead of trying to hit 139.9, would now have to hit a randomly selected number in the classes range. Example 139 class would be selected to hit 134.6 without going over. who ever gets the closest, wins their class.

Db drag

when you qualify, you must get the highest score possible instead of just running a low ball number to save battery consumption. This time you will need to go as loud as possible, because in your final run we will mix it up. Who ever gets their Qualifying run the closest to their final competing run will take first place king of cali. Who ever has their highest db score in their class how ever will take first place in their class. So in order to take first place AND king of cali, you must get your two scores as high and as close as possible!

and all points in db drag and bass race would still be given in all classes according to your placing.

Is that mixing it up enough for you guys?

us north guys have an edge on that format with our dice rolls if thats ok lets do it!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

us north guys have an edge on that format with our dice rolls if thats ok lets do it!!!

ive only lost one dice roll and that was after the 4th tie. i WILL be king of cali.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

thats some sick shit. hahaha its gonna be a battle til the death!!!!!!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

WOW that is Bad A$$.... You did a great job..... Come on everyone we need to blast this show every where.... we can really make this thing be the best show of the year :clapping:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

No body yet. Looking for somebody serious to do so. Doug is the confirmed host up north though. its up to them to determine weather its a 3x or not. We will have a 3x down here in the south for sure though

An April show? hmmm not sure what normally happens in April up here. Autorama in Sac for sure in Feb. Porterville in Jun. Audio Connection in Sep. April fits in nicely. a big show every two months would be COOL.

Maybe Reno?

Yeah also there is a db drag at danger zone in visalia on the 28th of march, and one at lake perris on march 13th i think? Its deffinitly a nice slot! I talked to a couple of big name companies who sounded interested. They just want to know where its going to be hosted at before any financing happens. For your so cal guys, good news is im going to try to get the show in orange county somewhere. Currently looking for location as well.

Posted Image

Archived