What Kind Of Gas Do You Use?

Just got the idea in the head, what type of gas do you use on your personal vehicle? Whether it be regular, medium or premium. Oh and lets not forget diesel. Just post the car you have and what type of gas you put in it. I was just interested to see who thinks its worth the extra cents for the premium and for what type of vehicle.

Just got the idea in the head, what type of gas do you use on your personal vehicle? Whether it be regular, medium or premium. Oh and lets not forget diesel. Just post the car you have and what type of gas you put in it. I was just interested to see who thinks its worth the extra cents for the premium and for what type of vehicle.

reg 95% of the time

I try to run a tank of premium through my truck atleast once a month... atleast while its affordable

EDIT::: I've only been driving for a year and just 4 days ago was the cheapest I've ever filled my truck up for. i got 16.5 gallons for $30.00 on the dot... Made me feel kinda good because its been $60-65 every other time until just recently... definitly a stress reliever. :)

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

95 camry v6.. gotta use prem.. other wise with reg/med she start nocking/pinging/ticking....

but i've used reg and med before and my car ran like shit...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I run premium in my truck all the time.....I look at it that even with a 35 gallon tank that at most its going to cost me is about 6bucks more and that is if I am running on fumes, lol. It also performs a lot better and gets better gas mileage AND keeps repairs down/runs longer. Just my .02

reg in the exploder prem in the 86gt only because i need to power in the gt i hate my exploder lol...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>