Sonic Electronix

depends...how many watts you gonna push? doin a ported box?

im pushing over 4k watts with 4 15s and im hitting in the 145-146 area.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

depends...how many watts you gonna push? doin a ported box?

im pushing over 4k watts with 4 15s and im hitting in the 145-146 area.

defiantly going ported want to stay behind the back seat so maybe 10 cubic feet not sure on the power yet i can not seem to find what the max power handling of the 4500's are mtx website shows rms at 250 but no max

defiantly going ported want to stay behind the back seat so maybe 10 cubic feet not sure on the power yet i can not seem to find what the max power handling of the 4500's are mtx website shows rms at 250 but no max

unless your doing straight up SPL comps dont worry about max power, just go by RMS. so if those subs are 250 RMS then an amp like a P10001bd or the T10001bd would be perfect (the t10001bd providing up to 1400-1500 watts RMS)

my box is around 11.4 cubes net on 4k watts but its a lil too small for the subs. but i still see you possible hitting around the 145 area

P.S max power is double RMS power

so that would make them 500 MAX

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

unless your doing straight up SPL comps dont worry about max power, just go by RMS. so if those subs are 250 RMS then an amp like a P10001bd or the T10001bd would be perfect (the t10001bd providing up to 1400-1500 watts RMS)

my box is around 11.4 cubes net on 4k watts but its a lil too small for the subs. but i still see you possible hitting around the 145 area

P.S max power is double RMS power

so that would make them 500 MAX

good info man thanks a bunch... hopefully in the next week or two i will get it started been talking to the guy at the stereo shop and he is going to try to set up a sponsorship package for me maybe i can talk him into something a bit beefier lol...

i checked out your ride looks good bet it sounds better...probably try to go with a box similar to yours so i may hit you up for some advice when i get into it

Obviously you're going to be taking out the back seats right?

i want to keep the back seat in this one...down the road i want to do a wall in a wagon or van

i did an install in my buddys blazer a while ago with my gear apx 18 and a powerbass 3000 wired down to .5 and was doing a 147-48 in a daily box

DCFC0173-1.jpg

pic of box but none of setup

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

dude, i can't say that 145 is for sure gonna happen, but I only have 2 15's in sealed enclosures in the trunk of a sunfire and i do 145's. so, it is very possible, depends what you want the system for, if your gonna tune the vent to a really low frequency, you might not get there, but there is no telling with no details like your electrical, and a for sure enclosure and all. very possible though. I know of a suv that does 148 on music with 2 15's and he kept his back seat.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

good info man thanks a bunch... hopefully in the next week or two i will get it started been talking to the guy at the stereo shop and he is going to try to set up a sponsorship package for me maybe i can talk him into something a bit beefier lol...

i checked out your ride looks good bet it sounds better...probably try to go with a box similar to yours so i may hit you up for some advice when i get into it

i want to keep the back seat in this one...down the road i want to do a wall in a wagon or van

i still have my back seats. but i took out my 3rd row seating (Durangho) i know you jeep doesnt have that so dont gotta worry about it. but if theres something i can help with ill let you know as far as my knowledge allows. (dont ask for design as in how to tune and such...i dont know how to design boxes i just build with plans other people have made for me haha)

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg