Sonic Electronix

has anyone seen the jackhammer truck in the new truckin mag?

i don't know guys, i'm not fond of MTX but i think if you did had two  22'' sub made for strictly SPL along with 4 extra 10 and a shit load of amps and the right amount of juice behind it, 185 could be possible in a quick burp. just think if BTL or RE made a 22 inch sub.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Which one was first...the Audiobahn junksub or the Clarion dumbsub???

Both were dumbass ideas for sound but looks they would draw a crowd. Just like them Jackhammers. Not too much for sound but everyone stoped by their booth to look at it

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah I know...I've seen two of the Clarions in a car...some hatchback. Looked dumb as shit...never seen the Audioblahs installed in anything though. There was a guy on EBAY selling oneof the Audioblahs that he had been using as a coffee table with glass on top of it...LMAO. Someone linked it to the site and I checked it out. It was rediculously priced too. LoL.

Archived