Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a sub that is 15in and handle 3000w rms daily and be in a dual 1 ohm load. Also it needs to play low. 28hz low and need 4.5 cubic ft of airspace. any suggestions?

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Posted (edited)

I have two 12" re audio mx d2 that will fit the bill, almost brand new... only used for a couple months... has same cone area as a 15" and will love 3,000w+ rms daily.... I'm in orlando.... I'm asking $730 for both picked up.... ill be willing to drive a little to meet you.

Edited by Bigg Boy

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

Maybe a Re XXX or a LMS ultra will get pricy!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted
I have two 12" re audio mx d2 that will fit the bill, almost brand new... only used for a couple months... has same cone area as a 15" and will love 3,000w+ rms daily.... I'm in orlando.... I'm asking $730 for both picked up.... ill be willing to drive a little to meet you.

box is already built for 4 15s

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Posted

I agree with the re xxx also

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

xxx will take 3k clean all day and love it

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1552 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...