Anyone On here have one on their car? I'm trying to get some measurements for one, I emailed Webastro and their Pano is 34x53. I know there has to be some others sizes for these Panoramic sunroofs. I thought about going to the stealership with a measuring tape lol but I figured they wouldnt like that much. I have been searching google and havent been able to come up with anything. Every search leads me back to webasto, are they the only ones making them right now?

i have 1 on my benz

what u need?

I need some measurements of it, the one from the company I just posted is a little big, I would pretty much have no roof at all which is kind of what I want, Im not sure if it would be possible to go with that one.

I had a huge ass cardboard box laying around and made a template of the 34x53 Pano here is how it looks on the roof... I know I know duck tape but the paint on there is completely shit and dont even have clear on the car anymore. Plus I couldnt find my green or blue masking tape.

On top of the roof

020.jpg

Inside how much of the roof that would be left over.

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg