Second Skin Audio

How do i get on team Maxxsonics

Guest Nismofreak

To get on that team is hard man, and it doesnt take PS2s, and fiberglassed doors, but like King said, experience, and know how.. My buddy is on Team Maxsonics, and he was running a wall with 4-15s, and nothing pretty, just strong, and loud, and very competitive. Attend all the shows, and alot of traveling

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If your serious about joining a team be ready to spend thousands of dollars before any one even looks at you.

All these guys you see David, Steve, Ray, Shawn F all of them have spent their shit load of money to get to where they have gotten, especially Steve. He has alot of respect from the car audio industry and RF because of what he's been able to proove over and over, that includes spending thousands of dollars.

Think of it as a reward in the future kinda for all the stuff you have done for "SPL".

If they really want you on their team...They'll look for you.

Bingo :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lets hope my goliaths will do the job ;D

Go to every show you can, and do well at them. If your at a show with some big names, make friends.

I think I did about 30 shows last year

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)