Sundown Audio

kx2500.1 vs zx2500.1

mr_kebo

One has a Z and the other a K

Just playing, I'll have to research to find the difference, I do know they both perform @ 2ohms. I just installed a ZX700-ZX750.1 I think it was. The test sheet was 938w RMS @ 14.4 volts. The design loves great in person. Wasn't trilled about the start up features, they very touchy, for example you have to let the amp reach a certain temp before you can safely turn it on up. Other than that it was great boss

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Tricky it doesn't, you just have to play it on low for a few, then you you're all set, give it about 2-5 minutes, at least till you break it in. The amp would just restart when I jumped to tune it, after 2 minutes, that bitch can't get enough, they're some badass amps, very clean sounding, I just love RF crossovers the roll over freq just sounds so smooth, Kickers clean but sharp. I run a KX1200.1 and KX450.1 in my 2005 setup. Loud as hell, clean, but it was sharp around the edges. But the ZX series are way underrated. 700w rated vs. 938w tested.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

no problems that i klnow of, just used it as an example, you wont go wrong picking up either one of the amps, supposedly the zx is a little more effiecient ofer the kx but seriously at that level i doubt your gonna be abe to tell the difference

Archived