Sundown Audio

My Bassrace Run Yesterday In 139.9 With Video

Actualy it was cracked from top almost all the way down, then i made it worse haha

what you made worse was that fart last night. i had no idea anyone could taste a fart dude. that shit was nasty.

GOOD JOB ZACH

----reference's----

meade916

nice video and run. runs like that are always fun to watch. nerve racking when your in the lanes.

Thanks Kimo. That means a lot coming from an experienced competitor like you. It is very nerve racking indeed. I looked over at his score and with 7 seconds left he had a 139.something and I was like shit this dude is gonna make a run at me. So I turned it up a notch and let it climb to 139.8 with 2 seconds left and saw his score and thought damn I better do a 9.9 just to be safe. I barely had enough time to react and turn it up enough to get another tenth out of it. It was close and very fun too.

Damn that right there was a great run!

That is boring though.....Doug sure makes our bassrace on the west coast sound a hella lot more interesting!

I agree with you there. It could have had a better comentary. Bassrace is still very small here in the Carolina's so the bigger it gets I think the more the announcer and crowd will get into it. I'm trying to get as many new people as possible to try it and I've helped quite a few people that have get better.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz