I have no idea what it is around here but 20ft is ridiculous people have told me my subs knock beer bottles off the counter when I drive by my cousins bar so I'm pretty sure mine can be heard 20ft away

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

You ever wondered about an Ice Cream truck, with that stupid fucking horn speaker on the roof ? I can hear that shit from 2 blocks away..... and little kids can hear it from 20 blocks ! ;-) LOL

So what's up with that ??? Do they get some kind of waiver, or something ?

Hmmmm,

Fish

PS, Been a long time since I got a ticket for a loud stereo (got two of them WAAAY back) This sounds like something fun to look forward to, with my new system. What will really fuck me up, would be, if they pull me over for the stereo.... Then nail me for my dark tinted glass, my license plates being covered.... and what else ? I'm sure they will find something !

Peace,

Fish

You ever wondered about an Ice Cream truck, with that stupid fucking horn speaker on the roof ? I can hear that shit from 2 blocks away..... and little kids can hear it from 20 blocks ! ;-) LOL

Hmmmm,

Fish

PS, Been a long time since I got a ticket for a loud stereo (got two of them WAAAY back) This sounds like something fun to look forward to, with my new system. What will really fuck me up, would be, if they pull me over for the stereo.... Then nail me for my dark tinted glass, my license plates being covered.... and what else ? I'm sure they will find something !

Peace,

Fish

Iv gotten pulled over 5x so far for my system but only gotten 1 ticket (2x in the same week lol) and the cops have never said anything about my tint and Iv always had 15% all the way around. Must be lucky. I got a kicker tag frame to stop tag rattle and I just noticed it covers my exp. sticker when i renewed my tag so I had to move it down a bit. But other than the oise no problems with cops here.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

O ya and as far as the icecream truck goes. Ima go to radio shack pick up a pa speaker mount it under my car and see what kind of notes my 18s can pick up from that damn song. Then when the cop pulls me over Ima hand him a donut flavored Icecream cone and tell him hes harrassing my buizness and scaring away my customers. Fucking cops piss me off. Oh ya out of the 5 times I got pulled over 4 ofthem were county cops and just always slapped me on the wrist. The last one was a sorry ass city cop that had no jurisdiction 1 mile from where we were and had inferiority complex.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

the one i got in upstate ny was a "disorderly conduct", aka, they can hear it. (i think the specific term is "causing alarm or having intent to cause alarm within the community" or some bs like that)

170$

4 hours in court on a day i have class

sent all the papers to the wrong address, even after i told him "hey, that address on my license, i havnt lived there in years, but dmv wants 50$ to change it, send it to my new house or my campus address" he took down both, sent it to the old house anyway.

cops just suck...i havnt never even had one help me, even as i'm riding in his front seat, bloody, blind, bruised and broke after getting jumped, spotting the kids walking with my shit, describe everything they took, etc, he tells me "your numbers arent in your fone with your name on it, im sorry, cant do anything, and those glasses with your perscription can be anyones, and just because they all have bloody knuckles doesnt mean they were hitting you, i cant do anything", and then grills me in the interrogation office for HOURS as to why i was at the park with my friends. Police wouldnt get shot so often if they helped out people who need it and didnt fuck with people who arent doing anything wrong. you dont prove lessons, you just piss people off.

sry bout the rant, my bad

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

your speedo says 120 MPH, but it doesnt mean u can drive that fast.

Actualy my escape governs out at 116 and thanks to my last setup My car isnt that well insulated so you can here my stock stereo up all the way from 25 ft so Booya bitch. LOL JK :tease:

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Hmmmm,

Fish

Peace,

Fish

they have a PA permit