Second Skin Audio

box dimensions for 99-02 Tahoe with 3rd row seat???

Forevrbumpn

I know, I know, Now Iam asking for help..lol

I need to get some basic dimensions for a box for a Tahoe with the 3rd row seat..... Iam assuming 45 wide x 18 tall, but deep by what?

(truck isnt here yet, its a email for a box build, for someone else, or I would have measured it myself) Basically doing a estimate over emails 

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

14" tall

49" wide

10" deep on bottom

7" deep on top

2.4cuft before displacment

this is a very (tight) enclosure

make sure subs go on the driver side, the pass side has the hand grab hold on it.. and it will hit the woofer.

This is as big as it gets.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

damn Ray thanks, that was a fast response....

this thread can be deleted now  ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I really try not to PM people, because some people are to busy to answer PMs, but its easier to respond to a thread, when they have free time.

sundown.jpg

( a few days late replying )

2- 10" Diesel Audio subs, not the low end, but the higher end, I dunno Diesel audio, honestly they dont impress me, but ya know, whatever

I think I will down fire them, down fire the port, and just keep it clean. Painted side caps, black carpet, bolt thru terminals

sundown.jpg

Archived