i'm sure alot of you remember the name, plastered all over the news, she was kidnapped out of a friends house where she was laying on the sofa, in the morning she was gone, left her shoes, purse, phone, and some blood on the pillow

her mom, family friend was on good morning america, they played tapes and the search was on america's most wanted

i new her personally and she was an amazing girl and we all miss her. She dissapeared nearly a year ago and this morning they believe that have found the suspect and are running dna tests, RPD (reno police dept.) are holding a meeting thing at 10 this morning to say what the DNA results show, i hope they got him and he's the right one. here are some links

http://www.krnv.com/global/story.asp?s=9416901

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=339485021

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=52576

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brianna_Denison

i just want everyone to keep an eye out for eachother, i'm 18, 6'3" and i live... ima say a 3 minute walk from where she was taken, i sleep with a .357 S&W under my pillow and have a little sister that lives there with me and mah me just keep an eye out for the ladies is what i'm trying to say, i don't live in fear, just i'm prepared for the wrong person to walk through

We love you Bri

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Dont mean to bring up any bad memories, but was her body every found or is she still a missing persons?

nah you're good, they found her body a little under one month later in an open field by a comercial part of town =/

the suspect they arrested was the man, DNA matched, his dad is fucking crazy looking, ima search for a vid

the suspect was living in a $500,000+ home, 5 bedroom etc. with his gf of 7 years, and 4 y/o son

the gf turned him in.

i'm been drinking heavily tonight but i'll dig something up, it's been a sad night =/ <--- dont wanna search for fancy smiley's right now, not feeling it

http://www.krnv.com/global/story.asp?s=9421720

couldn't find much on dad, but he's the long haired guy, in the middle picture, he has a cross tatoo'd on his right cheek and 5 on his left haha

in an interview on another station he goes on about how is son got into trouble through drugs, and how he (the dad) is a habitual user, just doesn't get caught haha, ima search for that

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

heres the dad, i highly encourage you to watch this. explains alot and show's what drugs/parenting can do.

here is the video of the father, who's son kidnap, sexually assualted, and murdered brianna denison

directions to find the video, no direct link

scroll down just a little and on the left you'll see the video player

on the bottom of the media player will be little numbers (pages) click on the 2

it should be the first video, titled: James Biela's father speaks out

http://www.ktvn.com/

fucking nut case men

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

thats horrible...i got a waist level held shotgun in the closet (its not a tegulat shotgun its the one thats just held) one crank and shes ready to go with some buck shot

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Thank God they caught that sick fuck. Kinda sucks that seeing his dad sorta explains his actions a little bit, but in this day in age, people should be able to overcome their past and fly right though. I hope they fry that pervert. Maybe the family of Brianna Denison will be able to find some peace and calm after almost a year of unanswered questions. The world is watching this one, the justice system had better show what it is capable of so this family can find peace.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i just checked out some of those links...

its horrible i dont even know her and im tripping out. i checked out the myspace and it jsut tore me up seeing how many people were hurt and how real it is. makes me realize this could happen to any of my female friends. but what makes me feel better is our group of friends will ALWAYS protect any of our friends in any situation. in fact theres been a few guys that were just bout FUCKED UP for harassing a couple girls at a party one time. also i remember how many females say they feel comfortable and safe when there at my place when partyin or just chillin or at a few other places or just around our group so that makes me feel a little better.

damn dude...that shit is just rough

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!